To update to the new HUD just wear your LUMIPro 2017 (not the beta). If you have issues updating try reseting your scripts.
To transfer your animations and presets just use the backup/restore server and copy all your animations and scenes from the old HUD to the backup server then wear the new HUD and select restore. Here is a video describing how to use the backup/restore server (the video is slightly older and I've changed the look and feel of the server, but it works the same).
I want to give a special thanks to the best testers. Can't do my job without you. A special call out to Graeme Little for offering several bug sightings!
Change list (in no particular order)
- options->rez backup server fixed
- Saving a scene removes the old scene name
- Clicking a sitball no longer resets location
- Cycling the power button no longer shows the balls and preserves alpha
- Large pose file names now shows better on the display menus
- Pixel cleanup on the sliders
- Deleting a single pose no longer resets to the top of the list
- Scene checks animation exists and issues pop-up if not vs throwing a script error
- Sit ball joystick in/out no longer moves the projector
- Projector menu now added to final LCD location
- Wearing the backup server no longer displays yellow text on a teleport
- Cataloging will stop if close to memory full
- Pressing the animation stop button doesn’t request an animation unless there are outstanding poses
- Attempted to reduce texture sizes to prevent slow performance message (still there sadly)
- After filing all 10 models the HUD gracefully is full
- Scene restore of a camera only position no longer does an eye animation request to the model.
- Delete All now works with pose filters (example: you can now delete all poses with the word “SIT” in them.
- Faster post catalog reset with a large number of animations
- New feature: You can transfer a scene to a friend with a LUMIPro
- Now you can type “YES!” to deleting an animation and you won’t be asked each time
- The joystick now selects projector when selecting the black ball on the color menu (convenience)
- help notecard updated
- change server updates to the new release (won’t work on beta, ignore the update message)