Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy holidays and That Last-Minute Gift Idea!

*** She skips into the room wearing a little red corset with the tutu skirt and a Santa hat. Taking a closer look you notice that she is carrying a big plate of cookies. With a smile she goes to sit at the desk, and she places the cookies on the desktop before speaking. ***

Merry Christmas everyone! A know normally I stay up with you guys to track Santa, but this year is I could just not stay awake. (I think an elf spiked my coffee!) So I thought I would bring everyone cookies! I actually have some in SL, if anyone would like. (HeHe) 

The first thing I would like to do is to wish each one of you a happy holiday from Stefan and myself.


I hope that your day is blessed and all your dreams come true.

The last thing I wanted to do was help all of the list minutes shoppers who friends and family having logged in yet. If you are still struggling to find the perfect last minute gift, why not try LUMIPro? It is a wonderful gift for the photographer in your life. Even our very own users think so!

Absolutely Amazing
Posted December 21, 2016 by Alectra Somerset 5 stars
Decided to get back into photography, so I was looking up how to better my shots and for something to let me use poses on SIMs without rezzing when I ran across the LumiPro. After some hesitation (I hate giving up my lind on large purchases lol) i went ahead and bought it and havent been disappointed yet. After playing around with the lighting for just a few minutes I could see a drastic improvement in my photos. I can't thank you enough!

Amazing  
Posted December 18, 2016 by HopefulRomantic78 5 stars
I wanted to give my pictures something more and as a beginner photographer this is exactly what i was looking for and what my pictures needed...was my chirstmas gift to myself and i am loving every picture i take!!!

To find out what LUMIPro has to offer check us out! 

Try a fully functioning demo in-world.
Check out LUMIPro out on Marketplace.
Like LUMIPro on Facebook.
Follow LUMIPro om Google +
Check out Stefan's YouTube for tutorials.

 Well I think it is time for me to go find some pie. I will see you all soon!

*** She gets up slowly, and with a playful wink, she walks out of the room. ***




No comments:

Post a Comment