Monday, February 1, 2016

LUMIPro Has Been Nominated For The 2016 Avi Choice Awards!

*** Runs into the room excitedly waving a ballot. ***

Well we did it! With your help LUMIPro has been nominated for Favorite Photography/Media tool by the Avi Choice Awards!

We were the first ever winners of this category in 2015! I think we can make it happen again, but we need your help!

To place your votes check out the Avi Choice Awards website. Remember that every vote counts! I bet we can surprise Stefan with another win. You all have no idea how much your love and support means to us!

If you need any help please don't hesitate to ask. 

Well I think I may have to plan some fun to celebrate! * Winks. * I will let you know what I come up with.

Well until next time... Happy Voting!

No comments:

Post a Comment