Monday, February 16, 2015

Mr. and miss LUMIPro Featured in Pro•voc•a•tive Magazine's February Issue!


*** Walks into the room carrying a glass of water and some aspirin, stopping short and quickly pulling a feather from her hair. ***

Oh, hello everyone! I did not realize anyone was here yet, but now that you are I would like to say thank you to all of our customers who celebrated my birthday with me. You all helped to make it amazing! Today I have something so exciting to share with you all, Stefan and I had the honor of being Pro•voc•a•tive Magazine's feature couple for February!


We were so excited to talk about us and LUMIPro! We would like to thank Rosalee (Rosalee Rhiadra) and Jadelyn Stratford (Jadelyn McAuley) for working with our busy schedules. To take a peek at some of our secrets click here or ask for a copy in world. It is a great magazine full of wonderful things including feature photographers. 

*** Pops the two asprin in her mouth and takes a quick drink of water. *** 
Now that Stefan is done traveling real life, and I have finally turned 30, we look forward to getting back to it and bring you some great things in the future. 

Until next time... Happy Shooting!

No comments:

Post a Comment